Leopard RL 125cc TaG
LEOPARD RL 125cc TaG ENGINE
Still only $2,995.00 AUD (same price since 2001)
Features of the Leopard RL engine include:
Electronic Ignition - Digital-key start
Self charging battery (Alternator keeps battery charged whilst in use)
Includes everything necessary for the installation on the kart and for an immediate start and go, (complete exhaust, battery, water-cooling system etc;)
Before use always check:
* the exhaust components (flexible, springs etc;),
* the engine sprocket wear and alignment ,
* the battery charge, the cables and connectors,
* the good grounding of the engine,
* the engine mount and clamps,
* Last but not least remember to always control and oil the chain and sprocket.
* After use, disconnect the battery, check the chain tension again and externally clean the engine.
* Every 5 to 10 hours check and clean the starter countershaft, the exhaust, the engine head and the clutch.
* Every 20 hours check the piston and con-rod assembly, the crankshaft, the ball-bearings and replace worn parts.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW GENERATION ENGINE IAME X30 125cc